This past weekend I had the moving experience of playing with a two year old adopted boy whose birth mother attempted to abort him three times. I cannot tell you all feelings that flooded over me in that moment. His smile, his God provided parents who love him as their own, his laughter as he jumped with his sister on a trampoline, his anxious search for his blankey...it almost never happened. He was the victim of attempted murder. The experience deeply renewed my already strong commitment to the pregnancy clinic in Farrington Mission. We must fight for the life of the unborn. We simply must.
Today, I received a ministry update report from our Executive Pastor: two more babies saved from abortion at our clinic. Two more mothers who chose life over death. And those mothers will not be forgotten by our system. Those mothers will be cared for until delivery of those kids and then at least the first year of those two kids' lives will be taken care of.
My heart is so full right now.
The clinic is a miracle of God. I still can't believe it happened. Glory to God.
(PS: Don't forget that 40% of our December Greatest Gift to Jesus Offering goes to Farrington Mission. When December rolls around, dig deep and give generously. Amazing things are happening at the mission.)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T