We had our monthly gathering today. I wish you could have been there. Last month I challenged the ladies to get serious about scattering the gospel in our community through tract distribution. Everyone was challenged to hand out one before today. Everyone is being challenged to learn to keep seed in the purse or vehicle at all times so they can be prompted by the Holy Spirit to scatter it. Today we had report in time. I was blown away.
Some ladies took the giant step of handing out their first tract. Other ladies handed out several in the last thirty days. All told, quite a few tracts were distributed by our widows to area merchants, neighbors, and shoppers. I wish you could have heard the stories the ladies shared. We laughed so much and were in awe of the Lord. Jesus is Lord of the harvest.
The ladies are geared up and ready to go for their mission trip to Beaumont next week.
A gospel driven widow ministry. Widows living on mission. It is possible. Love Our City, Love The World.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T